Working with us can be exciting, enticing and inspiring, and none of this ever comes to a stop at Campus Sutra. We are a bunch of quirky people who like to have fun while getting the job done at the same time. (We are crazy that way)
It will be fun and awesome to have you on boad for any of the positions below.
- Content Writer is responsible for creating content for all digital channels including websites, blogs, email and other digital properties.
- The ideal candidate should have minimum 2-3 years of experience in copywriting and collateral content development with an SEO background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brands.
- Content Writer will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
- In addition, you will be expected to deliver content that meets the timelines set by the organization.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of particular content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers journey
- If you know you are awesome at writing we dont need anything else
- Responsible for Companies overall SEO
- Review and analyze websites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for websites.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Coordinate with the content writers to create original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital/Online Marketing and SEO with a focus on high quality organic link building
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on visibility, traffic and conversions
- Experience of doing SEO for large, dynamic websites is a plus
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, website architectures and back link strategies
- Exposure to relevant Content Management Softwares and SEO tools
- Ability to utilize social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, blogs and articles to influence search engine visibility.
- Create search engine and human friendly content for new pages, blogs and article
- Active participant/blogger/speaker in the SEO community is a plus
Specialized, individual contributor role as part of the Digital Marketing & Analytics team. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
- Responsible for driving web traffic to the company website to increase sales utilising a range of channels including SEO, Paid Search (PPC), Social Media, Display ads, affiliates, E-mail Marketing etc.
- Identify and implement website best practices that drive a best in class customer experience to improve marketing effectiveness, maximize conversion rates and grow the ecommerce channel.
- Work closely with product team to develop and execute an effective digital marketing strategy
- Own and execute on Social Media, Display Ads and Affiliates digital marketing channels
- Track and report on campaign performance and effectiveness and continuously optimize to drive better result
- Minimum 2-3 years of digital marketing experience through channels like SEO, PPC, Social Media and affiliates. Hands on experience of multiple channels preferred.
- End-to-End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copywriting are desirable. Prior experience and training in online brand building would be a strong credential. Abilities and aptitude in sales, business development, customer interaction and relationship would be appreciated.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and industry best practices.
- Quantitative and analytically strong. Able to track and report on marketing effectiveness and and create numbers based marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Interns- Young bloods who are looking for an opportunity to learn and also teach us a few new tricks under your sleeves. We are hiring interns for Marketing, Sales and all things under the sun!
You can send your resume's to email@example.com and We'll give you a Buzz :)
If all this gets you excited, get off the port! Give us a call, push us relentlessly and hop on board.